ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement: Laugh and the world will laugh with you.Assumptions:I. People generally laugh.II. Laughter symbolises happiness.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: ssc cgl tier1 31st september 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.
Statement: Laugh and the world will laugh with you.
Assumptions:
I. People generally laugh.
II. Laughter symbolises happiness.
1). Only I is an assumption
2). Only II is an assumption
3). Both I and II are assumptions
4). Neither I nor II is an assumption

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
right answer is Neither I nor II is an assumption

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the question below are given three statement followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements tobe true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the statementsdisregarding commonly known facts.

2. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statement(s). The statement(s) are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer a: if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II

3. In each question below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given contusions logically follows from statements disregarding

4. In the following questions, the symbols @, #, $, ? and % are used with different meanings as follows :?P @ Q? menas ?P is not smaller than Q,?P # menas `P is not greater than Q?.?P $ 9? menas `P is neither greater than nor equal to Q?.?P? Q? mcnas ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q?.?P % mena

5. In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have,to take the given statement? to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commony know fects and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given ststements di

6. In the following questions, the symbols *, $, #, ? and % areused with the following meaning as illustrated below :?P $ Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q?.`P ? Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q?.?P % Q? means P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q?.P * Q? means

7. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.STATEMENT: All plants are trees.No tree is green.Conclusion I: Some plants are green.Conclusion II: Those plants which are not trees are green.

8. In these questions, two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II are given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements

9. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

10. In each of following questions have the respective statements and related conclusions .you have to take given statement is as correct and answer the following questions