ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following series ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 2017     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following series ?

177 170 159 146 ? 110
1). 132
2). 106
3). 129
4). 127

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

The series follows pattern in which difference between successive terms is a prime number starting from 7.
177-7=170.
170-11=159.
159-13=146.
146-17=129.
129-19=110.
Hence, Option C is correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Mobile banking requires ____

2. In each of the question below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II III You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from three given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Then decide which of the answer 1),2),3),4) and 5) is correct answer and indicate it on the answersheet.

3. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

4. In a class 45 students boys and girls are in the ratio of 5 : 4 respectively. Average marks obtained by boys in Mathematics out of 100 were 76 and that of girls were 78. What are average marks of boys and girls together in Mathematics (rounded-off to two decimal points) ?

5. In a certain code ?CLEAR? is written as ?SBFMD? and ?BONDS? is written as ?TEOPC? How is ?STALE? written in that code ?

6. The computer to which a user?s computer connects in order to access the Internet is called a

7. Rearrange the given six sentences! group of sentences A, B, C, D, E and F in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions.A. The next day, Shiva appeared at Raghu's house and spotted a metal chest on the rooftop which had all the money and ornaments that

8. Which of the following is a quantitative credit control policy of the Reserve Bank of India?

9. $$\frac{1}{2},1,1\frac{1}{2},2,2\frac{1}{2},3, ?$$

10. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Seven persons namely B, C, D, E, F, G and H have to attend a workshop but not necessarily in the same order, in seven different (months of the same year) namely January, March, April, July, August, September and Decembe