ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Dhruv's birthday is on Sunday 28th May. On what day of the week will be Sahil's Birthday in the same year if Sahil was born on 19th October?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 246 | Tags: calendar     | ssc cgl tier 1 08 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | reasoning     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

Dhruv's birthday is on Sunday 28th May. On what day of the week will be Sahil's Birthday in the same year if Sahil was born on 19th October?
1). Saturday
2). Wednesday
3). Thursday
4). Sunday

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I think Wednesday is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions : Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. Following are conditions for selecting Human Resources (HR) Manager in a company. The candidate must (i) have secured at least 55 percent marks i

2. Passage-IIOne of the promising features of the current market is that domestic institutions seem to have turned buyers after a very long time. They have been net buyers this month with in ows exceeding by Rs. 80 crore till early this month. Thata's admittedly a small amount, but its signi cance lie

3. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below : Following are the conditions for selecting a Marketing Manager in an organisation The candidate must????.(i) be at least 25 years and not more than 35 vears old as on 01.12.2011-(ii) be to graduate in any discipline wit

4. Following are the conditions for selecting Senior Manager-Credit in a bank. The candidate must:(i) be a graduate in any discipline with atleast 60 percent marks.(ii) have post qualification work experience of at least ten years in the Advances Section of a bank.(iii) be at least 30 years and not mor

5. Devansh's birthday is on Friday 14th April. On what day of the week will be Rohan's Birthday in the same year if Rohan was born on 20th September?

6. Bhuvan correctly remembers that last year Animeshs birth day was after 17th but before 28th of May. Dhanush correctly remembers that last year Animesh?s birthday was after 9th but before 19th of May. On which of the following days was Animesh?s birthday last year ?

7.  01-Jan-2007 was Monday. What day of the week lies on 01-Jan-2008?

8. Satya's birthday falls on 15th August and Meena's birthday falls on 25th June. If Meena's birthday was on Wednesday, what was the day on Sathya's birthday in the same year?

9. Study the following information and answer the questions.Seven people, namely J, K, L, M, N, O and P watch seven different channels.on seven different days of the same week starting from Monday and ending on Sunday, not necessarily in the same order. K watches a channel on Saturday. More than two pe

10. Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below:Following are the conditions for selecting Senior Manager-General Banking in a bank:The candidate must (i) have secured at least 60 per cent marks in std XII.(ii)have secured at least 55 per cent marks in Graduation in any