ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:Eight friends L, M, N, O, P, Q, R and S are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The ones who sit at the four 4

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 86 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 2016     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
Eight friends L, M, N, O, P, Q, R and S are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The ones who sit at the four 4 corners face outside while those who sit in the middle of the sides face the centre.
? Only one person sits between L and Q. L sits at middle of one of the series.
? O sits third to the right of Q.
? Both R and S are immediate neighbours of L.
? M sits second to left of N.
? N is neither an immediate neighbour of Q nor S.

What is the position of P with respect to S?
1). Fourth to the left
2). Second to the right
3). Second to the left
4). Third to the right

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the following six sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them.A. He did whatever work was assigned to him and soon the lion became so fond of him that he promised to give him

2. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions.For a room, the rate of painting is Rs. 3200 per square metre. The rate of carpeting per square metre is 120% of that of tiling. The cost of decorating the room Is 14 times to that of carpeting on the floor. The cost of electrification is 75% of that of carpeting the floor. The rate of tiling on the floor is 125% of that of painting. The dimensions of the room are 6 m x 6m x 5m.

3. .................software creates a mirror image of the entire hard disk, including the operating system, applications, files and data.

4. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Eight persons ? E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L ? are sitting around a circle at equidistance but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing towards the centre while some others are facing outside the centre. L

5. If it possible to make only one meaningful word with the first ,fourth, fifth and tenth letters of the word TELEVISION, Which of the following would be the second letter of that word from the right end ? If no such word can be made, give 'X' as your answer and if more than one such word can be formed, give your answer as 'Y'

6. Which of the following 27 organisations is established mainly to promote Micro, Small & Medium industrialsector in India ?

7. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word ?DAREDEVIL? each of which has as many letters between them in the word as In the English alphabet ? (in both forward and backward directions)

8. For sound recording, what is necessaily ?

9. In these questions relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a:if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer c: if only Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I not II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

10. The speed at which the monitor accepts data is called