ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the word which is spelt wrongly.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: dsssb     | dsssb 2017     | dsssb stenographer grade iii exam     | english comprehension     | dsssb previous year     | Add Bounty

Select the word which is spelt wrongly.
1). Conceit
2). Dungaon
3). Dismissible
4). Distil

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

DSSSB Facebook Group | Join DSSSB Telegram Group

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. in the given question a sentence has been divided into five parts. The question is followed by five options which give possible sequences of the rearranged parts. You must choose the option which gives the correct sequence. If the sentence is already arranged correctly, or if none of the given

2. What is the antonym or opposite of word Suppress

3. Select the phrase/connector which can be used to frame a single sentence from the given two sentences without changing the meaning. The weather was cold. We decided to stay indoors. I.The weather being cold II.Deciding to stay indoors III.As we decided

4. In the passage given below, there are 10 blanks, each followed by a word given in bold. Each blank has four alternative words given in options (1), (2), (3) and (4). You have to tell which word will best suit the respective blank. Mark (5) as your answer if the word giv

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. As a major producer of plastic waste that ends up in the oceans, India is arguably the best place to host World Environment Day. Union Environment Minister Harsh Vardhan has said the government means business, and th

6. Read each sentence LO had out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error. if any will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation,if any).

7. In the following passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank. appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. I wanted 4 (1) myself a sweater. When I asked my

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).You are asked to copy this letter word by word .

9. In the following passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank. appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. I wanted 4 (1) myself a sweater. When I asked my

10. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.I cannot conceive of _____________ accepting the post.