ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Direction: He is my father’s mother’s daughter’s son. How is he related to me?  

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: blood relations     | general knowledge    

Direction: He is my father’s mother’s daughter’s son. How is he related to me?

1). Cousin
2). Brother
3). Uncle
4). Husband

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. In a joint family of seven persons L, M, N, O, P, Q and R, two are married couples.‘R’ is a housewife and her husband is a lawyer. ‘N’ is the wife of ‘M’, ‘L’ is

2. Abhishek is Byomkesh's brother and Vimal is Jackie's father. Ella is Byomkesh's mother. Abhishek and Jackie are brothers. How is Ella related to Vimal?

3. Mohan said 'This girl is the wife of grandson of my mother'. How is Mohan related to that girl?

4. In a family of six persons G, H, I, J, K and L, there are two married couples. J is grandmother of G and mother of H. I is wife of H and mother of L. L is the granddaughter of K. How many male members are there in the family?

5. Direction: Study the information given below carefully and answer the questions that follow. There are 10 members – P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X and Y in a family. S is a daughter of Q who is a wife of U. U is a brother of P who is a father of W. W is a brother of X who is a son of Y. V is a son of R who is a wife of S’s brother.  How is Q related to V?

6. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it. (i) There are seven members in a family in which there are 2 married couples. (ii) Rohit is the son of a businessman and housewife, and have 2 daughters Gina and Dina. (iii) Tina’s both daughters are students

7. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. P + Q means Q is wife of P. P – Q means Q is mother of P. P × Q means Q is father of P. P ÷ Q means Q is son of P.Which of the following expression indicates A is brother of D?

8. Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the given question below: P $ Q means P is brother of Q; P % Q means P is sister of Q; P @ Q means P is mother of Q; P # Q means P is father of Q.Which of the following means Q is the granddaughter of M?

9. Mithilesh said to Neha, 'Your only brother's son is my wife's brother.' How is Neha related to the wife of Mithilesh?

10. T is sister of D. D is married to P. P is son of M. T is mother of J. Y is father of U. Y has only one son and only one daughter. U is daughter of T. Q is son of D. How is Q related to M?