ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark ‘No error’ as your answer. A India versus Pakistan cricket match, that was played last year, brought many new players to the fore.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 17 | Tags: error spotting grammar     | english comprehension    

Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark ‘No error’ as your answer.

A India versus Pakistan cricket match, that was played last year, brought many new players to the fore.

1). A India versus Pakistan cricket match,
2). that was played last year
3).  brought many new players to the fore.
4). No error

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below each statement should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct ? If the sentence is correct as it is given and 'No correction is required', mark e: as the answer.

2. Choose the sentence that has the correct usage of the idiom. I. I know you are under the weather so I suggest you go to the doctor immediately. II. Your being  under the weather  needs to be controlled and we expect you to be less enthusiastic as Seema lost her job today. III. It has been a hectic day for you so you are  under the weather;

3. In each of these questions a set of 3 or 4 sentences which convey an idea is given. Of these, on or two is/are suppressed. To fill up the spaces of the suppressed sentence(s) two possible fillers as (A) and (B) are given. Find out which one, two or none can fill up the space of the suppressed senten

4. Select the phrase/connector from the three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. Technology, as in the case of all millennials, rules the lives of parents today as well. Mothers

5. In each question below, four words printed in bold type are given. These are indicated as a:, b:,c: and d:. One of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt, if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and appropriate in the context of the sentence then mark e: i.e. All correct?, as your answer.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.ADVERSITY

7. What is the antonym or opposite of word Consensus

8. HARMONY

9. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives.The quest for a _____ life engrosses every human being on this earth. Everyman tends to define a happy life in a _____ individualis

10. In the following sentence, some parts of the sentence have been printed in bold. One of the bold parts is not acceptable in Standard English. Pick up that part and mark its number. If there is no error in the bold parts, mark (5)  i.e. 'no error' as the answer. Sachin Tendulkar is one of the most greatest cricketers to have ever played the game.