ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What are Co-operative Credit Societies? I. They are apex institution for providing credit facility to agricultural and rural areas. II. These are the most important source of rural credit. III. They are finance rural credit directly through Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).  

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: finance     | financial awareness     | agriculture     | Add Bounty

What are Co-operative Credit Societies? I. They are apex institution for
providing credit facility to
agricultural and rural areas.
II. These are the most important source
of rural credit.
III. They are finance rural credit
directly through Regional Rural
Banks (RRBs).

1). I & II
2). Only III
3). Only II
4). None of the above

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What are short term loans? I. These are provided for a period of less than 15 months to meet out expenses of routine farming and domestic consumptions. II. These are provided for a period of 15 months to 5 years to purchase agricultural equipments, animals and for land improvements. III. These are provided for a period of more than 5 years.

2. Consider the following statements : 1. Regional Rural Banks grant direct loans and advances to marginal farmers and rural artisans 2. NABARD is responsible for laying down policies and to oversee the operations of the RRBs. Which of the statements given above is/ are correct

3. Consider the following statements: 1. Price Stabilization Fund Scheme was launched for Coffee, Tea, Rubber and Tobacco growers in the country 2. In this scheme Government procures the commodities when the prices fell below a certain level to support the growers Which among the above statements is/ are correct ?

4. In which of the following years was the Food Corporation of India (FCI) set up ?

5. Which among the following has been discontinued after the Cabinet decision in small saving schemes?

6. What is NABARD? I. They are apex institution for providing credit facility to agricultural and rural areas. II. These are the most important source of rural credit. III. They provide finance rural credit directly through Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).

7. What is the main motive of the government behind having a dual price system & setting up of fair price shops?

8. What is procurement price? I. It is that price at which government purchases the crop after harvesting, while MSP is the minimum price at which government declares it will buy the crop. II. It is that price at which people purchases the crop after harvesting, while MSP is the maximum price at which government declares it will buy the crop. III. It is the price at which people purchase the product from the government

9. Which one of the following states is the first state to impose Agriculture Income Tax in India?

10. When the Kisan Credit Card schemes for the farmers started in India?