ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

16 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) She was startled /(B) to see in/(C) her drawing room /(D) a most popular film producer./(E) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 16 | Views: 800 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) She was startled /(B) to see in/(C) her drawing room /(D) a most popular film producer./(E) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

20 vote
Answered by on | Votes 20 | | Last Updated: 2021-07-30 07:28:39

No Error

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Select the most appropriate option, out of the five options given for each of the following sentences, which in your view, should be grammatically and structurally correct. Please note that the meaning and the context of the sentence must not change.

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My wife said to me, "This is a beautiful necklace!"

3. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She said, " I am sorry , I am not able to submit those papers" .

4. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.Salman and the other actors drove through the forest.

5. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I asked the traveller where is he going.

6. The question below consists of a set of six labelled sentences. They are all sentences of the same paragraph but their order has been jumbled. Sentence A given below is the first sentence in the correct order. Arrange the other five sentences in their correct order to make a coherent parag

7. In each question below four words which are A,B,C and D have been printed in bold of which one word may be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the statement. The number of that word is the answer. If all the four words are correctly spelt mark E i,e ?All Correct? as the answer.

8. What is the synonym of word .Peculiar

9. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The environment and natural resources in the developed and developing nations have come under intense pressure during the past four decades. Natural

10. She was relieved to hear from the doctor that the tumour was not malignat; it was.......... .