ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

4 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) The programme was /(B) almost fixed and it was /(C) my friend 's insincerity that upset the whole /(D) thing and disappointed us. /(E) No Error.

Asked on by | Votes 4 | Views: 562 | Tags: english     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) The programme was /(B) almost fixed and it was /(C) my friend 's insincerity that upset the whole /(D) thing and disappointed us. /(E) No Error.
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Hello, B is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The most important factor that gives an airplane stability is its

2. A passage is given with five questions following it. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. The Indian Space Research Organisation boosted its reputation further when it successfully launched a record 104 satellites in one mission

3. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She said, " How ugly I look in this dress !"

4. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No error'. I am vexed at him (1)/ for what all he has (2)/ done for him till date. (3)/ No Error (4) 

5. Fill in the blanks with the correct words. The defense attorney’s choice of words _________ that there were other possible versions of the crime, but the jury was _________.

6. In this questions, two sentences I and II are given. Each sentence has blank in it. against each five options are suggested. Out of these, only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. Mark the option as your answer.

7. To fight tooth and nail

8. That which lasts for a short time

9. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Since he worked hard he failed to secure good grades.