ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions are to be based on the details given below: A + B means B is the father of A. A * B means B is the brother of A. A % B means B is the sister of A. A # B means B is the son of A. How T is related to R in the given expression? T * S % R # U + P

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

In the following questions are to be based on the details given below:

1. A + B means B is the father of A.
  2. A * B means B is the brother of A.
  3. A % B means B is the sister of A.
  4. A # B means B is the son of A.

How T is related to R in the given expression?

T * S % R # U + P
1). Sister
2). Daughter
3). Niece
4). Cannot be determined

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: The question below consists of a question and three statements numbered I, II and III given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. How many daughters does P have? I.   B and D are sisters of M. II.  M’s father T is husband of P. III. Out of the three children, whom T has, only one is a boy.

2. Introducing a boy, Amarjeet says, 'He is the son of the daughter of my father.' How is boy related to the Amarjeet?

3. Pointing towards the Keynote Speaker at a conference, Mr. Y said to a fellow audience, “He is the only brother of my sister’s grandfather’s wife’s daughter’s daughter”. How is the Keynote Speaker related to Mr. Y’s father?

4. A boy and a girl are playing in a park. The only daughter of the maternal grandfather of the girl, is the sister of the boy's father. How is the boy related to the girl?

5. Ruby, Vishal's sister, has a son Jitendra and a daughter Sakshi. Priya is the sister of Jitendra's mother. How is Sakshi related to Priya?

6. Poonam told Akshay that 'Yesterday she defeated Akshay's only sister's daughter Sneha in a school Taekwondo competition.' How is Akshay related to Sneha?

7. While posing for a family photo, the father is standing to the right of the son and left of the grandmother. The mother is sitting to the left of her daughter and right of the grandmother. Who is seated in the middle?

8. Study the following information carefully and answer the question based on it. A is only son of P. B is child of Y. Y is married to P. J is father of only Y and S. Q's only daughter is married to S. How A is related to J?

9. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions follows: In a family, there are six members. D is the brother of M, who is the paternal uncle of R and S. G is the mother of P who is the only sister-in-law of M.Who among the following is the grandson of G?

10. Introducing Raghav, Meera said, "He is the son of the only daughter of the father of my only maternal uncle." How is Raghav related to Meera?