ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Tarun is the father of Rohit. Rohit is the brother of Kala. Kala is the wife of Dilip. How is Dilip related to Rohit?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 73 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

Tarun is the father of Rohit. Rohit is the brother of Kala. Kala is the wife of Dilip. How is Dilip related to Rohit?
1). Brother-in-law
2). Father-in-law
3). Son
4). Uncle

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question meanings of symbols are given. Read them carefully and answer the question. A$B means A is the mother of B A%B means A is the sister of B A+B means A is the brother of B A@B means A is the father of B What is the relation between ‘J’ and ‘A’ in the expression ‘A@F$M%J+T’?

2. Introducing a girl, Ankit says, 'She is the sister of the son of my mother's sister'. How is the girl related to Ankit?

3. A and B are brothers. C and D are sisters. A’s son is D’s brother. How is B related to C?

4. Direction: Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions: If 'A @ B' means 'A is the daughter of B'. If 'A + B' means 'A is the father of B'. If 'A - B' means 'A is the brother of B'. If 'A = B' means 'A i

5. Introducing a man, a woman says, 'His son's mother is the only daughter of my mother'. How is the man related to the woman?

6. Pointing to Priya, father of Pritu says, "She is the daughter of the only daughter of the wife of the only son of the grandfather of my father's 'sister." How is Sushma related to Priya if Sushma is the sister of Pritu?

7. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. In a family there are 6 members Chinu, Preal, Tina, Hira, Bitu and Mohan. Tina is the sister of Mohan. Hira is the father of Chinu and grandfather of Mohan. Preal is the brother of Bitu’s husband. There are three brothers, one mother, and two fathers. Tina is not granddaughter of Bitu.Who is the mother of Tina?

8. How is my wife’s mother-in-law’s only daughter is related to my wife?

9. A family’s 9 members go on trip to Goa. There are three generations. D has a brother, a niece and a nephew. E is the grandmother of C. K is a female. The mother of L is D. M is H’s husband. T’s son in law is I. Married persons have children only. Sister of M is D. How L is related to grandmother of C?

10. Directions: Answer the following questions based on the information given below. There are 7 members in a family P, Q, R, S, A, B, C. P is the daughter of B and C. Q is the son of A. R is the wife of Q and sister of P. R's father is B. S is the mother of Q. How is S related to C?