ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Introducing a girl, Ankit says, 'She is the sister of the son of my mother's sister'. How is the girl related to Ankit?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 355 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2017     | ssc chsl 18 01 2017     | blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Introducing a girl, Ankit says, 'She is the sister of the son of my mother's sister'. How is the girl related to Ankit?
1). Niece
2). Daughter
3). Sister
4). Cousin

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
This question was asked some where in previous year papers of ssc, and correct answer was option 4

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Direction: Read the given information carefully and answer the questions that follow: There are ten members P, Q, R, S, T, V, W, X, Y and Z in a family. There are three generations of the family. There are also three married couples in the family. There are equal number of males and females. There

2. Direction: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: In a three-generation family, P is the grandson of Q. R is the father of S. T is the daughter of U. R is the brother of W and T. X has two children. T is not married. V is the son-in-law of U. Q is the father in law of X. The number of female in the family is more than the male. Who is married to V?

3. Pointing to Sameera in a video in youtube, Shilpa said, “She is the daughter of my mother’s maternal grandfather”. What is the relation between Sameera and Shilpa's mother?

4. Showing a man on the stage , Rita said , " He is the brother of the daughter of the wife of my husband . How is the man on stage related to Rita ?

5. Introducing a woman, a boy says, 'She is the wife of my grandfather's son'. How is the woman related to the boy?

6. Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. In a joint family of seven persons L, M, N, O, P, Q and R, two are married couples.‘R’ is a housewife and her husband is a lawyer. ‘N’ is the wife of ‘M’, ‘L’ is

7. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. In a wedding there are 6 people present- A, B, C, D, P and Q. A is P’s father. Q is C’s daughter. D is C’s husband. A is Q’s father-in-law. P is B’s father.How is B related to D?

8. Pointing to an old man, Surdas said, “His son is my son’s uncle”. How is the old man related to Surdas?

9. Direction: Study the following information and answer the questions based on it. There are seven members in a family. One couple has parents and their children in the family. Sarita is the mother of Samruddhi and Sakshi who is the granddaughter of Vishal. Neha is the mother of Kishor who is the father of Mahesh and son of Vishal. Samruddhi and Mahesh have only one sister.How many male members in the family?

10. If ‘A’ is the son of ‘B’ and is the father of ‘C’, how is ‘B’ related to ‘C’?