ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: In a family, A is married to B. They have 3 sons, C, D, and E. C is married to F, D is married to G and E is married to H. I is the son of C and F. G and D have one son. E, with H, has 3 sons an each son has one sister.What is the total number of family members present?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning and computer aptitude    

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:

In a family, A is married to B. They have 3 sons, C, D, and E. C is married to F, D is married to G and E is married to H. I is the son of C and F. G and D have one son. E, with H, has 3 sons an each son has one sister.
What is the total number of family members present?
1). 10
2). 16
3). 14
4). 12

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Sameer and Raman met at airport. Sameer was with a lady. He introduced that lady to Raman saying “her father is the brother of my mother’s mother – in - law” How is the woman related to Sameer?

2. Direction: Study the information carefully and answer the questions given below. There are nine members of a family. Each has a different amount of chocolates. A has 250 chocolates, he takes 12 chocolates and gives the remaining to his only Son L. L takes 7 chocolates and gives the rest of the

3. Asha is Bittu’s sister. Chetan is Asha’s father. Dhiren is Chetan’s brother and Emily is Dhiren’s mother. How is Bittu related to Emily?

4. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: (A) ‘X’ % Y’ means ‘X is the father of Y’. (B) ‘X × Y’ means ‘X is the daughter of Y’. (C) ‘X + Y’ means ‘X is the son of Y

5. Pointing towards a sailor, Mr Z said, “He is my mother’s father’s sister’s son”. How sailor’s mother is related to Mr Z’s mother?

6. Pointing to a person Neha said, “He is the brother of my father’s grandson’s mother. If the person has no children than how is Neha related to that person?

7. P and Q are sisters. R and S are brothers. P's daughter is R's sister. What is Q's relation to S?

8. Pointing to the lady in the photograph, Mrinalini said, ?Her son?s father is the only son-in-law of my mother?. How is Mrinalini related to the lady ?

9. Directions: Study the following information and answer the questions given below. In a family, there are seven members A, B, C, D, E, F and G. A and B are married couple, A being the male member. D is the only Daughter of C, who is brother to A. E and D are siblings. G is the son of B, who is daughter-in-law of F, whose husband has died. If X is the husband of F, then how X is related to G?

10. Pointing out to a lady, a girl said, “She is the only daughter–in–law of the paternal grandmother of my father’s only son.” How is the lady related to the girl?