ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojna was launched in the year?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: finance     | financial awareness     | agriculture     | Add Bounty

Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojna was launched in the year?
1). 2003
2). 2004
3). 2006
4). 2007

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which programme targets integrated farming, on- farm water management, storage marketing and value addition of farm produce in order to enhance farmers' income in rainfed areas?

2. Consider the following statements: 1. All kinds of Development Banks in India appeared Post-Independence 2. NABARD is the only agricultural Development Bank in India Which among the above statements is / are correct?

3. Green Revolution has led to: 1. Spurt in production of all food grains. 2. Greater regional inequalities 3. Reduction in inter-personal inequalities. 4. Increase in production of wheat

4. What are the functions of NABARD? I. It is associated with policy, planning, operation and even monitoring levels for providing agricultural credit. II. Its primary task is to function as refinancing institution for all types of lending for agricultural and rural development. III. In additi

5. In which five year plan in Indian Economy, the targets for the crop function were not fixed for the first time-

6. What are Co-operative Credit Societies? I. They are apex institution for providing credit facility to agricultural and rural areas. II. These are the most important source of rural credit. III. They are finance rural credit directly through Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).  

7. Which of the following statements are correct in accordance to Kisan Credit Cards? I. NABARD formulated a model scheme for issue of Kisan Credit Cards (KCCs) to farmers so that they may use them to readily purchase agricultural inputs such as seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, etc. II. These

8. Consider the following statements. 1. The loans disbursed to farmers under Kisan Credit Card Scheme are covered under Rashtiya Krishi Bema Yojna of Life Insurance Corporation of India 2. The Kisan Credit Card holders are provided personal accident insurance of ` 50,000 for accidental death and ` 25,000 for permanent disability. Which of the statements given above is/ are correct?

9. What are long term loans? I. These are provided for a period of less than 15 months to meet out expenses of routine farming and domestic consumptions II. These are provided for a period of 15 months to 5 years to purchase agricultural equipments, animals and for land improvements. III. These are provided for a period of more than 5 years

10. Which of the statement is correct regarding Land Development Banks? I. It provides long-term rural credit for land improvement, soil conservation and other investments of a capital nature. II. LDBs have now been renamed as State Co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Banks (SCARDBs) III. They raise their funds through long-term debentures offering state government guarantee, and refinancing from NABARD.