ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which of the statement is correct regarding Land Development Banks? I. It provides long-term rural credit for land improvement, soil conservation and other investments of a capital nature. II. LDBs have now been renamed as State Co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Banks (SCARDBs) III. They raise their funds through long-term debentures offering state government guarantee, and refinancing from NABARD.  

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: finance     | financial awareness     | agriculture     | Add Bounty

Which of the statement is correct
regarding Land Development Banks?
I. It provides long-term rural credit
for land improvement, soil
conservation and other investments
of a capital nature.
II. LDBs have now been renamed as
State Co-operative Agricultural
and Rural Development Banks
(SCARDBs)
III. They raise their funds through
long-term debentures offering
state government guarantee, and
refinancing from NABARD.

1). I & II
2). II & III
3). Only II
4). All the above

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF), which is used by the state governments to develop infrastructure in rural areas, is managed by which among the following?

2. Which one of the following agencies is not included in the operation of the Kisan Credit Cards?

3. Consider the following statements : 1. Regional Rural Banks grant direct loans and advances to marginal farmers and rural artisans 2. NABARD is responsible for laying down policies and to oversee the operations of the RRBs. Which of the statements given above is/ are correct

4. Consider the following statements: 1. All kinds of Development Banks in India appeared Post-Independence 2. NABARD is the only agricultural Development Bank in India Which among the above statements is / are correct?

5. In India, which of the following has the highest share in the disbursement of credit to agriculture and allied activities?

6. Consider the following statements regarding the objectives of the Second Green Revolution announced in 2005: 1. It seeks to minimise post-harvest wastage 2. It will focus on improved storage 3. It will help the Indian farmers meet phyto-sanitary conditions 4. It will equip the Indian farmers to participate more fully in global agricultural trade Which of these statement/s is/are correct?  

7. Which among the following has been discontinued after the Cabinet decision in small saving schemes?

8. What is NABARD? I. They are apex institution for providing credit facility to agricultural and rural areas. II. These are the most important source of rural credit. III. They provide finance rural credit directly through Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).

9. NABARD took over the function of which all institutes? I. Agricultural Credit Development (ACD) II. Rural Planning and Credit Cell (RPCC) of RBI III. Agricultural Refinance Development Corporation (ARDC) IV. State Co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Banks (SCARDBs).

10. What are Co-operative Credit Societies? I. They are apex institution for providing credit facility to agricultural and rural areas. II. These are the most important source of rural credit. III. They are finance rural credit directly through Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).