ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Direction: In the following question, a given question is followed by information in three statements. You have to decide the data in which statement(s) is sufficient to answer the question and mark your answer accordingly. Akash walks towards south at a distance of 10 m from point A to point B. Th

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: data sufficiency     | mix    

Direction: In the following question, a given question is followed by information in three statements. You have to decide the data in which statement(s) is sufficient to answer the question and mark your answer accordingly.

Akash walks towards south at a distance of 10 m from point A to point B. Then he moves towards north-west to reach point C at a distance of 4 m. From there he moves towards west and walks 15 m to reach a point D. Then he moves towards north-east at a distance of 5 m to reach a point E. From there he moves towards north and walks 5 m to reach a point P. What is the distance between points P and Q?

I. Point F is 5 m to the east of point A. Point G is 3 m to the north of point F. Point Q is 4 m to the north of point C.

II. Point S is 3 m to the west of point Q. Point D is 2 m to the north of point Q, which is 3 m to the west of point T.

III. Point P is 4 m to the east of point M. Point B is 3 m to the west of point N, who is 2 m north of point Q.
1). All the statements are required.
2). Only I is sufficient.
3). Only II is sufficient.
4). Only I and III are sufficient.

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, two columns are given containing three phrases each, In the first column, the phrases are A, B, and C, and in the second column, the phrases are D, E, and F. A phrase from the first column may or may not connect with a phrase from the second column to make a grammatically

2. Direction: In the question below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions lo

3. One-third of 15 mangoes got rotten. If 5 mangoes are taken out randomly, what is the probability that no mango is rotten?

4. Who was elected as the speaker of the 15th Rajasthan Legislative Assembly on 16 January 2019?

5. In the passage given below, there are 5 blanks, each followed by a word given in bold. Each blank has four alternative words given in options (1), (2), (3) and (4). You have to tell which word would best suit the respective blanks. Mark (5) i.e No improvement as your answer if the word given in bold

6. Stock exchange major BSE has secured a trademark for its iconic building __________.

7. Which of the following is/are NOT under GST regime?

8. In the given question, a sentence, with a part of it missing and represented by a blank is given. There is an error in part B of the sentence. Identify the error and choose the phrase that can be placed in the given blank to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence. India is renowned fo

9. Direction: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow: Each of five boys – Anuj, Bharath, Charan, David and Eshwar are of different weights and different heights. (i) If they were given ranks 1 to 5 according to their heights (in decreasing order of heights

10. Direction: Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions below. In a class Anup, Amit, Abhi, Avinash, Amitesh, Aarohi, Amar and Aditi obtained different ranks from 1st to 8th. Highest being the 1st rank and the lowest being the 8th rank. Aarohi got 4th lowest rank. Only t