ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

33 vote

X and Y are brothers. C is sister of A. A is father of X. What is C of Y?

Asked on by | Votes 33 | Views: 513 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

X and Y are brothers. C is sister of A. A is father of X. What is C of Y?
1). Uncle
2). Aunt
3). Nephew
4). Niece

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

17 vote
Answered by on | Votes 17 |

C is paternal aunt of Y. As X is brother of Y then A is also father of Y

Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. Direction: Read the following Passage and answer the questions based on it. There are six members in a family. One couple has parents and their children in the family. Arjun is the son of Raju and Elamathi is the daughter of Arjun. Divya is the daughter of Rani who is the mother of Elamathi and Banu is the mother of Arjun.What relationship to Divya and Elamathi bear to each other respectively?

2. Introducing a boy, a man says, 'He is the son of the brother of my grandfather's son.' How is the boy related to the man?

3. Directions: The question below consists of a question and three statements numbered I, II and III given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. How many daughters does P have? I.   B and D are sisters of M. II.  M’s father T is husband of P. III. Out of the three children, whom T has, only one is a boy.

4. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. L ÷ M means L is mother of M. L × M means M is brother of L. L + M means L is father of M. L – M means M is sister of L. L $ M means L is daughter of M. L % M means M is son of L.Which of the following indicate A is maternal grandmother of B?

5. Directions: Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions: If 'A + B' means 'A is the father of B' If 'A × B' means 'A is the sister of B' If 'A % B' means 'A is the wife of B' If 'A ÷ B' means 'A is the son of B' If 'A $ B' means 'A is the mother of B' Which of the given expressions indicates that P is the daughter in law of U?

6. Swathi divided a cake into 12 pieces. One piece is given to one person in her family. The family has father, mother, father-in-Iaw: mother-in-Iaw, husband, wife, brothers, sister-in-Iaw, daughter, nephew, niece including Swathi. Swathi has given her share to her nephew's father's only brother's daughter, Suja. How is Swathi related to Suja’?

7. Pointing towards a fellow passenger in the bus, Ms. Kepner said, “He is my maternal uncle’s mother’s husband’s brother.” How is the passenger related to Ms. kepner’s mother?

8. A and B are a married couple, A being the male member. D is the only son of C, who is the brother of A. E is the sister of D. B is the daughter - in - law of F, whose husband has died. How is E related to C? 

9. Direction: Read the information carefully and answer the following questions : ‘A # B’ means ‘A is the daughter of B’ ‘A © B’ means ‘B is the brother of A’ ‘A = B’ means ‘A is the sister of B’ ‘A & B’ me

10. Showing a man on the stage , Rita said , " He is the brother of the daughter of the wife of my husband . How is the man on stage related to Rita ?