ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

E is the son of F who is the daughter of B. B is the father of D. D is the father of A who is the sister of C. How is E related to C?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 16 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

E is the son of F who is the daughter of B. B is the father of D. D is the father of A who is the sister of C. How is E related to C?
1). Cousin (sister)
2). Cousin (brother)
3). Real brother
4). Either ‘1’ or ‘2’

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Direction: Study the following information and answer the questions based on it. There are seven members in a family. One couple has parents and their children in the family. Sarita is the mother of Samruddhi and Sakshi who is the granddaughter of Vishal. Neha is the mother of Kishor who is the father of Mahesh and son of Vishal. Samruddhi and Mahesh have only one sister.How many male members in the family?

2. At a school, pointing towards a teacher Mr. C said, “I am child of her father’s wife’s mother-in-law’s grandchild but none of my parents are teacher”. Then how is the teacher related to C?

3. Mohan said 'This girl is the wife of grandson of my mother'. How is Mohan related to that girl?

4. Introducing a girl, a man says, 'She is the daughter of the daughter of my wife'. How is man related to the girl?

5. Looking toward a dog Shiva said, “this is the best gift I got from my brother’s only daughter’s mother’s father-in-law”. Who gifted the dog to Shiva?

6. Showing a photograph of two men, Mohan pointed toward one man and said “he is the only son of my grandfather and the person standing to his right is his wife’s brother”. How is Mohan related to the person standing on the right of the pointed out person?

7. In the following questions are to be based on the details given below: A + B means B is the father of A. A * B means B is the brother of A. A % B means B is the sister of A. A # B means B is the son of A. How T is related to R in the given expression? T * S % R # U + P

8. Directions: Study the following statements carefully and answer the given questions. i) A × B means A is the brother of B. ii) A ÷ B means B is the father of A. iii) A + B means A is the sister of B. iv) A – B means A is the mother of B.In the expression K × P ÷ M × Q, how is Q related to K?

9. Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below it: C, D, H, N, P, S and U are seven members of a family. D is the mother of F, N is the son of F. H is the only sister of N and U, S is the father of U. S is the son of C. If P is the father-in-law of F, then how is C related to U?

10. Raman is Sunaina's father and Sunaina is Vidur's wife. Saksham is the father of Vidur's father. How is Saksham related to Sunaina?