ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. The carpenters will take a month's time to make the furniture.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 18 02 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.
The carpenters will take a month's time to make the furniture.
1). A month's time is took by the carpenter to make the furniture.
2). The carpenters to make the furniture will take a month's time.
3). A month's time will be taken by the carpenter to make the furniture.
4). Making of the furniture by the carpenters will take a month's time

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. (1) We have pleasure(P) a double room with bath(Q) for five days from September 4 to September 8,(R) that we have reserved (S) in informing you (6) both days inclusive

2. Rearrange the following six sentence / group of sentence (1), (2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the question given below them.(1) The merchant greedily counted his gold and said ?The purse I dropped had 200 pieces of gold in it. You've alre

3. What is the substitute of - A test in which cells from diseased organs are removed and tested

4. The following sentences form a paragraph. The second and fifth sentences of the paragraph are given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and rearrange them to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. She said to the shopkeeper, "My favourite colour is yellow."

6. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option.Each child (A) / was given a (B) / red beautiful balloon. (C) / No error (D)

7. 1. Long, long, time ago P. who lived with his three wives Q. in a country called Kosala R. there ruled a noble king S. and four sons6. beautiful, graceful and well versed in all shastras.

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. Distorted representation of something

9. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative in case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates ''No Improvement.'' The online tutorial class are divided into several groups for the group assignment. A. is divided into several B. is divided in several C. are divided into few 

10. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. I've been so sleep deprived lately that it feels like I've lost my marbles!