ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A word is represented by only set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as shown in the given two matrices. The columns and rows of Matrix-I are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of Matrix-II are numb

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: alphabet or word test     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

A word is represented by only set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as shown in the given two matrices. The columns and rows of Matrix-I are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of Matrix-II are numbered from 5 to 9. A letter from these matrices can be represented first by its row and next by its column, for example ‘R’ can be represented by 65, 99 etc. and ‘P’ can be represented by 55, 66 etc. Similarly, you have to identify the set for the word ‘SQUABS’.

Matrix I

Matrix II

A

O

M

L

H

P

Y

O

S

W

D

U

Q

M

E

R

P

B

U

Z

O

L

K

O

B

O

U

H

A

O

E

A

Q

K

E

W

O

Q

W

B

I

A

S

B

D

S

N

U

S

R

1). 42, 87, 97, 31, 67, 58
2). 98, 32, 11, 14, 24, 58
3). 58, 32, 11, 78, 04, 34
4). 42, 87, 97, 00, 42, 04

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

1) 42, 87, 97, 31, 67, 58 → S, Q, U, A, B, S

2) 98, 32, 11, 14, 24, 58 → S, Q, U, E, B, S

3) 58, 32, 11, 78, 04, 34 → S, Q, U, A, H, E

4) 42, 87, 97, 00, 42, 04 → S, Q, U, A, S, H

Hence,42, 87, 97, 31, 67, 58’ represents the set for the word ‘SQUABS’.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.Very poor or bad.

2. 1. Some of the other patrons are even more of a problem than the theatre itself. P. They make noises and create disturbances at their seat. Q. Some act as if they were at home in their own living room watching the TV set. R. People are often messy, so that you're constantly aware of all

3. COGENT

4. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Last week, a Jet Airways flight from Mumbai to Jaipur had to return within 45 minutes, after the pilots reportedly “forgot” to turn on th

5. Rearrange the following six sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them. A. From what we eat to how much energy we consume: everything is trackable, B. Not least because our gadgets

6. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The king said , " My force will protect the kingdom."

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.EXAGGERATE

8. The following sentence is broken into four parts and two parts may contain an error in them. Find out the combination which contains error. If the sentence is free from error, mark 'No error'. The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities is a international (A) human rights treaty of the United Nations (B) intended to protect the rights (C) and dignity about persons with disabilities. (D) No error (E)

9. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. Out of the four options given, select the most logical order of the sentences to form a coherent sentence. 1. You can get it anywhere P. buy it here Q. but I think it R. will be best to

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Once upon a time there was a King of Benaras who was very rich. He had many servants and a beautiful palace with