ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

NABARD took over the function of which all institutes? I. Agricultural Credit Development (ACD) II. Rural Planning and Credit Cell (RPCC) of RBI III. Agricultural Refinance Development Corporation (ARDC) IV. State Co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Banks (SCARDBs).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: finance     | financial awareness     | agriculture     | Add Bounty

NABARD took over the function of
which all institutes?
I. Agricultural Credit Development
(ACD)
II. Rural Planning and Credit Cell
(RPCC) of RBI
III. Agricultural Refinance Development Corporation (ARDC)
IV. State Co-operative Agricultural
and Rural Development Banks
(SCARDBs).

1). I, II & III
2). I & II
3). Only IV
4). All the above

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which programme targets integrated farming, on- farm water management, storage marketing and value addition of farm produce in order to enhance farmers' income in rainfed areas?

2. Which of the statement is correct regarding Land Development Banks? I. It provides long-term rural credit for land improvement, soil conservation and other investments of a capital nature. II. LDBs have now been renamed as State Co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Banks (SCARDBs) III. They raise their funds through long-term debentures offering state government guarantee, and refinancing from NABARD.  

3. Which is not a source of Agriculture finance in India?

4. The central nodal agency for implementing the price support operations for commercial crops is:

5. The Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF), which is used by the state governments to develop infrastructure in rural areas, is managed by which among the following?

6. When the Kisan Credit Card schemes for the farmers started in India?

7. Which among the following has been discontinued after the Cabinet decision in small saving schemes?

8. What is NABARD? I. They are apex institution for providing credit facility to agricultural and rural areas. II. These are the most important source of rural credit. III. They provide finance rural credit directly through Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).

9. What are long term loans? I. These are provided for a period of less than 15 months to meet out expenses of routine farming and domestic consumptions II. These are provided for a period of 15 months to 5 years to purchase agricultural equipments, animals and for land improvements. III. These are provided for a period of more than 5 years

10. What will be the ultimate impact on the poor and landless farmers if all of a sudden, government decides to raise the Minimum Support Prices of rice & foodgrains inexorably or excessively?