ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Choose the correctly spelt word.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: spellings     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Choose the correctly spelt word.
1). Aproppiateness
2). Approppriateness
3). Appropriateness
4). Apropiateness

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
The correct word is 'appropriateness' which means 'the quality of being suitable or proper in the circumstances.' Thus option 3 is the correct answer.$

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Select the synonym of defuse

2. Find out the misspelt word

3. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Pay careful attention. ​Like many rich-country governments, Britain’s prides itself on pursuing policies that promote sexual equality. However, it fails to l

4. Fill in the blanks with the most appropriate word out of the four alternatives suggested below each question. I had to wait for Frey as he is senior ______ me.

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Our football team (1)/ comprises of (2)/ eleven skilled players. (3)/ No error. (4).

6. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?No error?, the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.)

7. Which of the following phrases at a:. b:, c: and d: given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and No correction is required?, mark e: as the answer.

8. To run amuck

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Approached

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Could you please give me (1)/ a postal address (2)/ of the Indian Embassy in New York. (3)/. No error (4).