ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A’s mother is the sister of B and daughter of C. D is the daughter of B and sister of M. How is M related to C?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning ability    

A’s mother is the sister of B and daughter of C. D is the daughter of B and sister of M. How is M related to C?
1). Daughter-in-law
2). Granddaughter
3). Grandson
4). Grandfather

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Direction: Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions: If 'A @ B' means 'A is the daughter of B'. If 'A + B' means 'A is the father of B'. If 'A - B' means 'A is the brother of B'. If 'A = B' means 'A i

2. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions follows: In a family, there are six members. D is the brother of M, who is the paternal uncle of R and S. G is the mother of P who is the only sister-in-law of M.How Is R related to P?

3. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a family there are four members namely B, D, M and N. The relation among four of them can be stated as below: I. M is brother of N. II. B is brother of N. III. M is brother of D. If H is the mother of B and G is the son of D, then how are H and G related?

4. Introducing a boy, Anita said. “He is the son of the only child of my grandfather.” How is Anita related to that boy’?

5. Ram said, “Sita is my paternal great grandfather’s only son’s only daughter – in law”. How is Sita related to Ram?

6. In question select the one which is different from the other three responses.

7. Tina and Sujata were roaming in a shopping mall. Pointing to a lady in the food court, Tina said, “Her father is the son of my only aunt’s father. My grandfather has only one son and one daughter”. How is Tina related to that lady?

8. Pointing to a girl, Mihir said ?She is the only daughter of my grandfather?s only child?. How is the girl related to Mihir ?

9. B and R are only children of C. H is the grandson of C. Only one of the children of C is married. Q is married to R. F and Q are daughters of J.If M is the mother of Q then how B is related to H?

10. Pointing to a photograph of a woman Monica said, "She is the only daughter – in – law of my father’s wife." How is she (Monica) related to that woman?