ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 38 | Tags: spellings     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.
1). Dictionory
2). Irrelevant
3). Perishable
4). Tangible

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Dictionary is the correct spelling of the first option which was misspelt as “Dictionary”.$ $Rest all the provided options are correct in their spellings and have a meaning.$ $

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. There may be some merit in this, but clearly, we need to look at the hawkers issue more broadly. For quite some time now, many middle-class citizens groups have urged strict action against hawkers,

2. The following sentence is broken into four parts and two parts may contain an error in them. Find out the combination which contains error. If the sentence is free from error, mark 'No error'. The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities is a international (A) human rights treaty of the United Nations (B) intended to protect the rights (C) and dignity about persons with disabilities. (D) No error (E)

3. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered: These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words/phrases are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case:I used to look (1) to the holidays. I was usu

4. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. One day such an amusing plan came into my head that I could not resist the temptation (of carrying) it into effect.

5. License fee comes under:

6. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word without changing the meaning of the passage.Lately, the media s

7. The teacher let us .........

8. The Alpha and Omega

9. In the following question, four words have been given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

10. Read the passage given below and answer the questions given below the passage. In the preceding section there is analysed the attempt on the part of individuality to operate as its own legislator and judge of laws holding for individuals. Individuality may claim the privilege of enunciating laws un