ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Question 3:(i) What was Duttada’s secret ambition?(ii) What did he do to achieve it?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: 8th class     | english     | chapter 9 the comet i     | Add Bounty

Question 3:

(i) What was Duttada’s secret ambition?

(ii) What did he do to achieve it?

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Answer:

(i) Duttada’s secret ambition was to discover a new comet one day.

(ii) Duttada knew that he had only an eight inch telescope, which was very small as compared to the gigantic ones that professional astronomers had. He also knew that his chances of fulfilling his ambition were very little. Yet, he was optimistic and he persevered. He sat every night with his small telescope and gazed at the stars, believing thathe would discover a comet one day.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Question 4:Describe their second meeting after a long interval.

2. Question 4:उचितकथनानां समक्षम् ‘आम्’ अनुचितकथनानां समक्षं- ‘न’ इति लिखत-(क) काकः कृष्णः न भवति।(ख) अस्माभिः प्रियं...

3. Question 4.12:The reaction between A and B is first order with respect to A and zero order with respect to B. Fill in the blanks in the following table:ExperimentA/ mol L−1B/ mol L−1Initial rate/mol L−1 min−1I0.10.12.0 × 10−2II—0.24.0 × 10−2III0.40.4—IV—0.22.0 × 10−2

4. Question 2:Which are the places mentioned in the poem where we find water?

5. Question 7.10:Why does R3P=O exist but R3N=O does not (R = alkyl group)?

6. Question 4:कहते हैं, एक झूठ बोलने के लिए सौ झूठ बोलने पड़ते हैं। क्या तुम्हें कहानी पढ़कर ऐसा लगता है? कहानी की मदद से इस...

7. Question 1:❉ What difference do you see in these letters? ❉ Which letters have stamps on them? ❉ Are all the stamps similar? What are the differences? ❉ Have you seen the stamp of the post office on these letters?

8. Question 2:What are the methods used by plants to get rid of excretory products?

9. Question 1:क्या तुम्हारे इलाके में कभी बाढ़ आई है? यदि हाँ, तो उसके बारे में लिखो।

10. Question 18:Why are offspring of oviparous animals at a greater risk as compared to offspring of viviparous animals?