ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.It was until many years later that Gandhi became a rebel against authority.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 16 | Tags: english verbal ability     | sentence correction     | Add Bounty

In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.It was until many years later that Gandhi became a rebel against authority.

A).  It was not until many years

B).  It was till many years

C).  It was not many years

D).  Until It was many years

E).  No correction required

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

It was not until many years

It was not until many years later that Gandhi became a rebel against authority.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the correct alternative of - These lawns lay with velvet grass.

2. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.Had you been told me about your problem, I would have helped you.

3. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.I need not offer any explanation regarding this incident - my behaviour is speaking itself.

4. What is the correct alternative of - To worship idols has been our custom from time immemorial.

5. What is the correct alternative of - He narrated what his brother had done in vivid detail.

6. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.The population of Tokyo is greater than that of any other town in the world.

7. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part."Friends and comrades, the light has gone away from our lives and there is darkness everywhere"

8. What is the correct alternative of - I would soon sleep than spend the whole night watching movies.

9. What is the correct alternative of - The enmity between the two families continued for several decades.

10. In below compare the bold part of each sentence with expressions A, B, C, D and E. choose the correct expression which is an improvement upon the bold part.He found the gold coin as he cleans the floor.