ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the question a statement is given, followed by two arguments, I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given arguments, if any, is a strong argument. Statement : Should songs be eliminated from Indian movies. Argument I : Yes, Hollywood movies are hit despite having no songs. Argument II : No, songs help increase length of the movie.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 47 | Tags: statement and conclusions     | ssc cgl tier 1 08 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | reasoning     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the question a statement is given, followed by two arguments, I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given arguments, if any, is a strong argument.
Statement : Should songs be eliminated from Indian movies.
Argument I : Yes, Hollywood movies are hit despite having no songs.
Argument II : No, songs help increase length of the movie.
1). Only conclusion I follows
2). Only conclusion II follows
3). Both I and II follow
4). Neither I nor II follows

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
right answer for this question is option 4

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the following questions, a statement is given followed by two conclusions/ assumptions. You have to consider the statement to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have todecide which of the given conclusions/ assumptions, if any, follow from the given statement.

2. In each question below are statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregardi

3. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) Most crops are machines.(II) Some machines are fools.Conclusion:(I) Some fools are machines.(II) Some crops are fools.

4. In each question ,below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the two statements disreg

5. In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have,to take the given statement? to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commony know fects and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given ststements di

6. In the following questions, the symbols @, ?, %, * and $ are used with the following meanings illustrated.?P % Q? means `P is either greater than or equal to Q?.`P ? Q? means `P is neither greater that nor smaller than Q?.?P $ Q? means ?P is smaller than Q?.?P@ Q? means ?P is either smaller than or

7. In these questions, relationship between different elementsis shown in the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions. Mark if answera:Only conclusion I follows.b: Only conclusion II follows.c: Either conclusion I or II follows.d: Neither conclusion I nor II follows.e: Both conclusions and II follow.

8. Directions : In the following questions, the symbols ?, #, @, ? and $ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:P ? Q means P is not greater than Q.P # Q means P is neither greater than nor equal to QP @ Q means P is neither greater than nor smaller then QP ? Q means P is neit

9. In the following questions, the symbols ?, *, $, @ and ? are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P $ Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor greater than Q`.?P ? Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?.?P ? Q? means ?P is either smaller than or equal to Q?.?P * Q? means ?P is smaller th

10. In these questions, relationship between different elementsis shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer (a) if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer (b) if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer (c) if either Conclusion I or H is true.Give answer (d) if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer (e) if both Conclusions I and II are true.