ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. No one responded to my online ad.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 36 | Tags: active and passive     | ssc cgl tier 1 19 08 2017 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.
No one responded to my online ad.
1). My online ad was not responded to by anyone
2). My online ad is not responded to by anyone
3). Response by no one was given to my online ad
4). Response by no one is given to my online ad

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
My online ad was not responded to by anyone

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage carefully and answer the following questions.  China has begun large-scale mining operations on its side of the border with Arunachal Pradesh where a huge trove of gold, silver and other precious minerals valued at about US 60 billion has been found, a media report said today.

2. What is the active/passive of - The doctor bandaged the arm of the injured man.

3. What is the active/passive of - The labourers were digging a canal.

4. Which of the following is the MOST OPPOSITE in meaning to the given word?  Desultory

5. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The minister announced that a new employment scheme would be implemented from the following month.

6. In the following questions, each sentence has two blanks; each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for the blanks which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

7. 1. in the shops of Great Britain, Nirad Choudhary P. of our elephant-headed God of success, Ganesha Q. who was likely to be a counterpart R. missed the image of any God S. presiding over all our enterprises 6. particularly financial ones.

8. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. 'Jim Crow' shuns the mountains for reasons satisfactory to himself; not so the magpie, the raven, and __________ mischief-maker,

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) When asked, he /(B) took tea /(C) and said that it /(D) tasted sweetly. /(E) No Error.

10. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Last week, there was a story in Business Standard that HSBC has projected that India’s gross domestic product (GDP) would reach the size of about $5.9 trillion by 2030 rather than $10 trillion that N