ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. I will wash the car every Sunday

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 1479 | Tags: active and passive     | ssc cgl tier 1 23 08 2017 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2017     | ssc cgl 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.
I will wash the car every Sunday
1). The car is washed by me every Sunday.
2). Every Sunday by me the car is to be washed.
3). Every Sunday by myself the car is to be washed
4). The car will be washed by me every Sunday.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
The car will be washed by me every Sunday. : - is correct hence option 4

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Angela was ________ of that big mansion. 

2. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.The main purpose of the visit (A)/is to develop a close relationship (B)/ among the two countries.(C)/No Error(D)

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. Rude in a mean-spirited and surly way

4. Read the given passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the five given alternatives. Despite recent job gains, rising wages and falling unemployment, almost a quarter of Americans said they still have no emergency savings, according to an annual Bankrate.com report that

5. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No Error’. A person operating at the pre-conventional level of moral reasoning (1)/ considers any decision or ethical dilemma from the point of view of avoiding (2)/ personal harm, losing or seek personal gain. (3)/ No error (4)

6. Find out the misspelt word

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The two candidates have a reputation (A)/ for competency as well as (B)/ for good communication skills. (C)/ No error (D)

8. What is the antonym or opposite of word Ratification

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Flowers (l)/that are just picked (2)/ begins to rot is 15 seconds. (3)/ No Error (4).

10. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete