ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

10 men can complete a work in 7 days. But 10 women need 14 days to complete the same work. How many days will 5 men and 10 women need to complete the work?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: quantitative aptitude     | time and work     | Add Bounty

10 men can complete a work in 7 days. But 10 women need 14 days to complete the same work. How many days will 5 men and 10 women need to complete the work?

A). 5 Days

B). 6 Days

C). 7 Days

D). 8 Days

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

7 Days

NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the given questions, two quantities are given, one as Quantity I and another as Quantity II. You have to determine relationship between two quantities and choose the appropriate option.a: If quantity I ? quantity IIb: If quantity I > quantity IIc: If quantity I < quantity IId: If quantity I = quantity II or the relationship cannot be established from the information that is givene: If quantity quantity II

2.  2 men can complete a work in 6 days. 2 women can complete the same work in 9 days, whereas 3 children can complete the same in 8 days. 3 women & 4 children worked together for 1 day. If only men were

3.  P can do a piece of work in 18 days and Q can do in 22 days, with the help of C, they finish the work in 6 days. How long will it take R to finish the work?

4. x does $\frac{1}{4}$ of a job in 6 days. y completes rest of the job in 12 days. Then x and y could ccomplete the job together in

5.  A can do the piece of work in 20 days which B can do in 12 days. B worked at it for 9 days. A can finish the remaining work in

6. A does $\frac{4}{5}$ of a piece of work in 20 days; He then calls in B and they finish the remaining work in 3 days. How long B alone will take to do whole work ?

7. 6 men and 8 women can do a work in 10 days. Then 3 men and 4 women can do the same work in

8.  A does 80% of a work in 20 days. He then calls in B and they together finish the remaining work in 3 days. How long B alone would take to do the whole work?

9. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 30, 20 and 10 days respectively. A is assisted by B on one day and by C on the next day. alternately. How long would the work take to finish ?

10. Murad can do a piece of work in 33 hours. If he is joined by Joel who is 100% more efficient, in what time will they together finish the work?