ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) Retail shops increasingly want to retain potential buyers.(II) 10 % of the customers are lost due to out of stock products.Conclusions:(I) People don't find their sizes or specific color in stock and then they leave the store without any purchase.(II) Retailers want maximum footfall to get converted into purchases.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 34 | Tags: statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | ssc chsl tier 1 1st february 2017 shift 2     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.
Statement:
(I) Retail shops increasingly want to retain potential buyers.
(II) 10 % of the customers are lost due to out of stock products.
Conclusions:
(I) People don't find their sizes or specific color in stock and then they leave the store without any purchase.
(II) Retailers want maximum footfall to get converted into purchases.
1). Only conclusion II follows
2). Conclusion I and II both follow
3). Neither I nor II follow
4). Only conclusion I follows

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
I am not sure, may be Conclusion I and II both follow is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following questions the symbols $$\delta$$, @ ? ,% and $$\bigstar$$ are used with the following meaning a illustrated below:?P ? Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P%Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal toQ??P $$\bigstar$$ Q? ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q??P$$\delta$$Q? m

2. In each of the following questions are given four statements followed by five conclusions given as five alternative choices. You have to assume every thing in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions does not logically follows from the information given in the statements disregarding commonly known facts. The conclusion which does not follow is your answer.

3. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) A graduate is a man.(II) This thief is a graduate.Conclusions:(I) This thief is a man.(II) Some men are thieves.

4. In each of following questions have the respective statements and related conclusions .you have to take given statement is as correct and answer the following questions

5. In the following questions the symbols #,%,@, ? and $$\delta$$ are used with the following meanings illustrated. ?P%Q? means ?P is not greater than Q?. ?P$$\delta$$ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?. ?P#Q? means ?P is neither equal to nor smaller than Q?. ?P ? Q? means ?P is neither equal to no

6. In the following questions, the symbols * $ ? ? and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?A ? B? means ?A is neither greater than nor equal to B?.?A % B? means ?A is neither smaller than nor greater than B?.?A * B? means ?A is not greater than B?.?A $ B? means ?A is greater tha

7. In these questions, the relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer

8. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) The water pollutants are rising slowly and spoiling the sanctity of water.(II) Main cause of water pollution is industrialization and lack of sustainable approach towards environment.Conclusions:(I) Industries are mixing all the left-over slurries into the water body nearby causing immense pollution.(II) Future generations are need to be thought about before getting involved in pollution causing activities.

9. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a: if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

10. In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer a: If both conclusions I and II are trueb: If only conclusion I is truec: If neither conclusion I nor II is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If either conclusion I or conclusion II is true