ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.I took the grinder yesterday.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 43 | Tags: active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 3rd february 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.

I took the grinder yesterday.

1). The grinder was took by me yesterday.
2). The grinder was took by me the day before.
3). The grinder had been took by me the day before.
4). The grinder was taken by me yesterday.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 4 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Lambency

2. Which of the phrases at a, b, c and d. given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required?, mar* e: as the answer

3. Find out the misspelt word

4. Select the synonym of to delude

5. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives..India's motto has been Vasudeva Kutumbakam or that the whole world is _____ community. There are a _____ of pillars upon which Ind

6. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.The passengers were afraid but the captain ___________ them that there was no danger.

7. The following passage there are blanck each of which has been numbered. These number are printed below the passage and against each, five word are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. find out the appropriate word in each case. Trust is a (1) relationship concept that needs clarific

8. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word that fits the blank.In these days of economic liberalisation, g

9. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C), and (D) given below should replace the phrase given in ??bold?? in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction is required, mark (E) as the answer.

10. The reputed company is in the red due to the recession.