ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Pointing towards a lady in a photograph, a girl says, 'Vidit's grandmother is the mother-in-law of this lady'. How is the lady in the photograph related to Vidit?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning     | ssc chsl tier 1 1st february 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

Pointing towards a lady in a photograph, a girl says, 'Vidit's grandmother is the mother-in-law of this lady'. How is the lady in the photograph related to Vidit?
1). Mother
2). Sister
3). Aunt
4). Grandmother

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
is Mother is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Read the following information carefully to answer these questions. ‘A$B’ means ‘A is mother of B’. ‘A#B’ means ‘A is father of B’. ‘A@B’ means ‘A is husband of B’ ‘A%B’ means ‘A is daughter of B’P $ Q # M %T indicates what relationship of P with M?

2. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. A family of eight persons has three married couples. Amelie is the grandmother of Charles and is the mother-in-law of Floyd. Helen is the daughter of Bob, who is the brother of George. Diana is the only child of George and is the mother of Charles. Emma is the wife of Bob.How is George related to Helen?

3. Pointing to a lady, Rohit said "She is the sister of the daughter of my father’s wife’s son." How is the lady related to Rohit?

4. Latha, who is Sanam’s daughter, says to Lalli, “your mother Anu is the younger sister of my father, who is the third child of Ganesh”. How is Latha related to Ganesh?

5. If F is brother of A, C is daughter of A, K is sister of F and J is brother of C, then who is uncle of J?

6. Lily and Saumya are sisters. Loya is Saumya’s daughter. Rishi is the only son-in-law of Vikram, who is the father of Lily’s sister. Lily is not married. What is the relation between Loya and Rishi?

7. 'A' and 'B' are brothers. 'C' and 'D' are sisters. A's son is D's brother. How is B related to C?

8. A & B are married couple. X and Y are brothers. X is the brother of A. How is Y related to B ?

9. Pointing to a photograph, Jaswinder said, “This man is the brother - in - law of my son’s mother’s mother - in - law.” How that man is related to Jaswinder?

10. Kalyani is mother – in – law of Veena, who is sister – in – law of Ashok. Dheeraj is father of Sundeep, the only brother of Ashok. How is Kalyani related to Ashok?