ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

'A' and 'B' are brothers. 'C' and 'D' are sisters. A's son is D's brother. How is B related to C?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 41 | Tags: ssc cgl tier1 3rd september 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

'A' and 'B' are brothers. 'C' and 'D' are sisters. A's son is D's brother. How is B related to C?
1). Father
2). Brother
3). Grandfather
4). Uncle

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 4 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A boy and a girl are playing in a park. The only daughter of the maternal grandfather of the girl, is the sister of the boy's father. How is the boy related to the girl?

2. Introducing a boy, Anita said. “He is the son of the only child of my grandfather.” How is Anita related to that boy’?

3. Pointing towards a lady in a photograph, a girl says, 'Vidit's grandmother is the mother-in-law of this lady'. How is the lady in the photograph related to Vidit?

4. Punit said to a lady, "The sister of your father's wife is my aunt". How is the lady related to Punit?

5. Tina and Sujata were roaming in a shopping mall. Pointing to a lady in the food court, Tina said, “Her father is the son of my only aunt’s father. My grandfather has only one son and one daughter”. How is Tina related to that lady?

6. P and Q are brothers. P is the father of S. R is the only son of Q and is married to U. How is U related to S?

7. Introducing a girl, Raju says, 'She is the daughter of my grandfather's son's daughter'. How is the girl related to Raju?

8. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions follows: In a family, there are six members. D is the brother of M, who is the paternal uncle of R and S. G is the mother of P who is the only sister-in-law of M.How Is R related to P?

9. L is K’s sister. M is the father of K. N and O are brothers. L is the mother of O. How is K related to N when M has only one daughter?

10. Direction: He is my mother’s father-in-law’s only son. How is he related to me?