ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.He had already sent me message (A) / that his arrival (B) / was scheduled for Thursday (C) / No error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.
He had already sent me message (A) / that his arrival (B) / was scheduled for Thursday (C) / No error (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 1 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The following question consists of a sentence(s) with one blank only. You are given four words as answer choices and from the four choices you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete. The movie ________ the prevalence of racism in the United States. A) Confounded B) Contracted C) Derided D) Satirized

2. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.I had invited(A)/all my sisterinlaws( B)/to my son's birthday party.(C)/No error(D)

3. In the following questions, some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, your answer is ( 4) i.e. No error

4. Find out the misspelt word

5. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.It is the right toP-who see us at our most vulnerableQ-the indiscretions of doctorsR-privacy that protects us from

6. What is the substitute of - A system of naming things

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Macbeth and Julius Caesar are more interestin g characters (A)/ th an Brutus, but the former is (B)/ not braver than the latter. (C)/ No error (D).

8. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.The quake also_______ mudslides on the outskirts of the city.

9. In each of the given questions, a sentence/word in bold type is given. The phrase/word may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out that word/sentence, if any. If no option fits the instructions, mark 'No improvement' as your answer. I expected the documentary to be quite serious and intelligent but it turned out to be a farcical representation of the 19th century England.

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) The teacher being very angry /(B) with the pupils asked them /(C) why they had made/(D) a noise like this./(E) No Error