ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Across the world (1)/ discussions on curing cancer are any longer (2)/ just wishful thinking. (3)/ No error. (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

Across the world (1)/ discussions on curing cancer are any longer (2)/ just wishful thinking. (3)/ No error. (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I have read it somewhere 2 is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.Mumbai is larger than many other towns in India.

2. Many people who .............. practising photography as a hobby turn it eventually into a livelihood.

3. Fill in the blanks with the word that makes a logical meaning in both the sentences. Portugal is a traditional ______________ of England. He is a close ______________ of the Prime Minister.

4. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

5. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option.If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.There is renewed sense(A)/of urgency in(B)/completing the project.(C)/No error(D)

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) She looked quite /(B) different from /(C) the photograph /(D) I had of her. /(E) No Error.

7. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage, and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The ?Fool of the Year? contest was (71) to all th

8. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Last week, there was a story in Business Standard that HSBC has projected that India’s gross domestic product (GDP) would reach the size of about $5.9 trillion by 2030 rather than $10 trillion that N

9. What is the antonym or opposite of word commence

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.When I shall see him (1)/ I shall (2)/ tell him. (3)/ No error (4).