ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Don't think you can say unpleasant things (A)/ about someone behind his back (B)/and not foun d out. (C)/ No e rror (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 126 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

Don't think you can say unpleasant things (A)/ about someone behind his back (B)/and not foun d out. (C)/ No e rror (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Its tough but option 2 seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the number of the part with error as your answer. If there is no error, mark e:.

2. In the following question, out of the given alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. My father had spent his entire life in the cookie cutter apartments in Harlem.

3. In the following questions you have a passage. In the following passage thereI are blanks , each of which has been numbered . These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested , one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.

4. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Whenever I doubt about the meaning of a word, l look up my dictionary.

5. What is the active/passive of - What one must do, one must do properly.

6. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.He learnt (A) / the alphabets (B) / at the age of four. (C) / No Error (D)

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Mawkish

8. Choose the correct antonym of the underlined word to fill in the blank. It looked as if the answer to the quiz question was $\underline{obvious}$ but it turned out to be _______

9. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Due to poor rainfall over the past few months, the vadu mangai season is expected to be short this year. There are two distinct varieties available i

10. What is the active/passive of - One must keep one's promises.