ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Let us have a heart to heart talk to so Ive this problem.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 155 | Tags: idioms and phrases     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/ phrase given in bold.
Let us have a heart to heart talk to so Ive this problem.
1). good talk
2). emotional talk
3). frank talk
4). loving talk

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Its very simple question frank talk is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.The thief escaped (from burning) as the noble King pardoned him.

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. To waste time, money, or energy on trifling matters. 

3. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s) . Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.Leaves _____ in autumn.

4. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "Are you left behind, my son" asked a soft voice behind me.

5. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She said to me, "Have you seen the man who came to me the other day"

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) At last /(B) he was married /(C) with /(D) a poor girl. /(E) No Erior.

7. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. We have watched every single episode of this serial, from the first to the final one, the whole nine yards.

8. Select the word with the correct spelling.

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. “Hurry up, get in the bus” the conductor said to us.

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) He was fortunately /(B) not present on/the rostrum when /(C) the bomb exploded. /(E) No Error.