ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to "No improvement".Taking the test, the teacher gave me a passing grade.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 11th september 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to "No improvement".
Taking the test, the teacher gave me a passing grade.
1). After I took the test
2). After taking the test
3). As I took the test
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 1 is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The following sentence has been divided into four parts. Choose the part which contains the error. In case there is no error in the sentence choose option 5 as the answer. China is increasingly prominent in(A)/ industries that intensively(B)/ use scientific and(C)/ technology knowledge.(D)

2. What is the synonym of word .Garrulous

3. Below, a statement is divided into parts. One or more of these parts may contain an error. Out of the given options, choose the one that gives an ‘errorless combination’. If there are no errors, choose option (5), viz, No error. I had had my (A)/ lunch quarter in an (B)/ hour before she came (C)/ to me with a sandwich. (D)

4. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.Can you be able to please tone down your excitement?

5. In the given question, a sentence is divided into five parts out of which the last part is correct. Out of the remaining four, there are errors in three parts. Choose the part which doesn't have an error. If all the parts are correct, mark 5 i.e. All are correct as the answer. (A) Aggression can be describe (B) as one of the defining characteristics (C) that humans have on common (D) but other species within (E) the animal kingdom.

6. Select the antonym of ingestion

7. Rearrange the following six sentences/ group of sentences(A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) Arthur?s wife was very beautiful who brought romance in his life while his equally beautiful half-sister adde

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. The act of seizing and carrying off property by superior force as in war

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. On thin ice

10. Directions: In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words/ phrases are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word/ phrase in each case.There is a considerab