ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.No longer a child, but not yet an adult

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 38 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 8 09 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.
No longer a child, but not yet an adult
1). Youngster
2). Adolescent
3). Juvenile
4). Yokel

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Option option 2 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. We want the matter settled (sooner rather than late).

3. We wanted to keep the gift as a surprise for mother but my sister gave the game away .

4. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Everyone was pleased to learn the actor would _________ his role as the captivating pirate.

5. The old gentleman ............ to be a very good friend of my grandfather.

6. What is the active/passive of - I don't like people telling me what to do .

7. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error' . So, the next time you are eating sushi, (1)/ you exactly know what to do with (2)/ that extra wasabi that have come along. (3)/ No error (4)

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Condone

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions.These are difficult times for America's free-traders. There is anger at `globalism'. Even Americans who were in favour of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)-an ambitious new agreement between 12 Pacific-rim-countries- have turned agains

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Keshava, the washerman had a donkey. They worked together all day, and Keshava would pour out his heart to the donkey.