ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word.
1). mgreedient
2). ingridient
3). ingredeint
4). ingredient

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
I think ingredient is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. A state of emergency can be directly imposed or it can creep up on you in unexpected ways. Following the Narendra Modi government’s decision to

2. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. My friend introduced me to (A)/ Shekhar who was the Chairperson (B)/ and the CEO of Wipro Ltd. (C)/ No error (D)

3. Read the fallowing passge and answer the below questiosnThe development of nationalism in the third world countries, as is well known, followed a very different trajectory from that in the advanced capitalist countries. In the latter it was a part of the process of the emergence of the bourgeois ord

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been highlighted for your attention. Justin's mother had set down the house rules easily. Just the most coldhearted individual would have neglected to see - no tattoos and no body piercings. All thi

5. Select the wrongly spelt word.

6. In the question, two sentences (I) and (II) are given. Each sentence has a blank in it. Against each five options are suggested. Out of these, only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. Mark that option as your answer. I. The _______ system involves an economic transaction where an actual exchange of goods takes place. Il. In prison he would often use his paintings as a means of _______ to get food.

7. In the following passage, there are blanks each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each,five word are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Day dreaming is often overlooked as a proper dream an

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He said that he saw him last year, to discuss the documents.

9. Every year millions of tourists ............... the Anna Centenary Library in Chennai.

10. What is the correct alternative of - The duties of a policeman are regulating the traffic, investigating crime and to contain anti-social elements.