ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Neha's is the only girl of her father and her father is the fatherinlaw of Pranav's brother. Pranav is Rajeev's nephew. How is Rajeev related to Neha?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 71 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl 16 01 2017     | blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Neha's is the only girl of her father and her father is the fatherinlaw of Pranav's brother. Pranav is Rajeev's nephew. How is Rajeev related to Neha?
1). Fatherinlaw
2). Daughterinlaw
3). Uncle
4). Brother

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
right answer is Fatherinlaw

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Direction: Read the following Passage and answer the questions based on it. There are six members in a family. One couple has parents and their children in the family. Arjun is the son of Raju and Elamathi is the daughter of Arjun. Divya is the daughter of Rani who is the mother of Elamathi and Banu is the mother of Arjun.How many female members in the family?

2. Ajit is the son of Neetu’s sister's husband. How is Neetu related to Ajit?

3. Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it: In a family, there are six members P, Q, R, S, T and F. P and Q are a married couple, P being the male member. S is the only son of R, who is the brother of P. T is the sister of S. Q is the daughter-in-law of F, whose husband has died.How is Q related to R?

4. I is wife of J who is brother of M. M’s mother G is married to H. K is sister of L who is son of J. So, K is _____ of H.

5. I is the wife of J who is the brother of M. M’s mother G is married to H. K is the sister of L who is the son of J. I is _____ of M.

6. Poonam told Akshay that 'Yesterday she defeated Akshay's only sister's daughter Sneha in a school Taekwondo competition.' How is Akshay related to Sneha?

7. Nisha's father's only brother in law is the only brother of Neha. Nisha's Father do not have any siblings. How is Nisha related to Neha?

8. Direction: He is my father’s mother’s daughter’s son. How is he related to me?  

9. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a family there are four members namely B, D, M and N. The relation among four of them can be stated as below: I. M is brother of N. II. B is brother of N. III. M is brother of D. If H is the mother of B and G is the son of D, then how are H and G related?

10. Introducing a boy, Amar said, 'He is the son of my maternal grandfather's son.' How is that boy related to Amar?