ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.I have still to meet a person who is perfectly satisfied with his job.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 8 09 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.
I have still to meet a person who is perfectly satisfied with his job.
1). would meet
2). am yet to meet
3). might still meet
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Answer for this question is am yet to meet

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The considerations which X-are set forth in our Y-lead us to refer ideas to the brain Z-physiologies and psychologies

2. A passage is given below with five blanks labelled (A)-(E). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. The New Deal Congress reacted to the __(A)__ belief that th

3. All this does not bode _______________ for even the loosest definitions of cosmopolitanism. A city by definition is a space, as ________________ historians and sociologists have already told us, which ideally privileges and _________________ the unexpected encounter, and calls on its citizens to be

4. Fill in the blank in the sentence given below with the correct option. Delhi is very hot and dry. My grandparents ______. I wish they _____ in a cooler place.

5. Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark 'No error' as your answer. The Tribal lord and his followers was all dancing in the rain.

6. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order. P: His story symbolizes a lifestyle struggle against apartheid in South Africa. Q: 'Nelson Mandela' was born on July 18th, 1918 in the village of Mvezo in Umtata, then a part of South Africa's Cape Province. R: It was a terrible form of institutionalized racism that held the South African society in it's grip for a long time. S: It was not easy for Mandela to fight against it, as he too was among those who were oppressed by the system.

7. What is the substitute of - A small kitchen or room at the back of a house used for washing dishes and other dirty household work

8. Thought the Cold War has ended selective tactics are still continuing for ensuring the military and economic dominance of developed countries Various types of technology denial regimes are still being enforced which are now being mainly targeted against developing countries like India Today we in I

9. QID : 278 - The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: Modern medicine has scored significant victories against both, and the major causes of

10. In the following question, four alternatives are given for the Idiom / Phrase printed In bold. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom /Phrase. The Manager was above board in all his dealings with his employees.