ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Draw a blank

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 7 09 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | idioms and phrases     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each of the questions, four alternatives are given for the Idiom/Phrase. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase and click the button corresponding to it.
Draw a blank
1). Paint something
2). Find no favour
3). Oblige someone
4). Teach someone

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
is Find no favour is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Assiduous

2. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.The questionP-are on the right pathQ-is whether weR-to the goal

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Either of the roads (1)/ lead (2)/ to the park (3)/. No error. (4).

4. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The Victorian Era noted the end of human dependence on religion.

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding  Abuse

6. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered: These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words/phrases are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case:I used to look (1) to the holidays. I was usu

7. In the following question, a blank is given. From the given four options, a combination of words would fit the blank; making it grammatically and contextually correct. Mark that alternative as the answer. Within a minute the sins that the man had committed in his past life were _______ . A) Absolved  B) Purge C) Resolved D) Exonerated

8. Directions : Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). i.e., No error. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.)

9. One part of the given sentence has errors. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark (5) as your answer. I am disgusted (1)/ with the lifestyle (2)/ that follows in some countries (3)/ of the West (4)/ No error (5)

10. Out of the given options, choose the sentence, which, in your view, is the most grammatically and structurally correct. Please note that the meaning or the context of the sentence must not change.