ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Sumit's grandfather's brother is the father of Hemant's father. How is Sumit related to Hemant?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 93 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2017     | ssc chsl 30 01 2017     | blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Sumit's grandfather's brother is the father of Hemant's father. How is Sumit related to Hemant?
1). Brother
2). Cousin
3). Father
4). Uncle

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
i think option 2 is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the question that follow. Ravi and Ajay are brothers; Ravi is married to Seetha, who is the daughter of Anil and Ganga. Sanam is the only son of Anil and Ganga, Sruthi is the sister of Sanam. Sruthi is married to Ajay whose only daughter is Thanu. How is Thanu related to Seetha?

2. Pointing to Zeeshan in the photograph Arushi said, “My mother’s only son is his mother’s husband”. How is Zeeshan related to Arushi?

3. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. Six members M, N, O, P, Q & R of a family are at different locations of a market. M who is the brother of R is 15 m to the north of N. O is 20 m to the east of his sister-in-law who is to the north of her father-in-law P. Q who is the son of P is west to his wife and 15 m to the north of his daughter R, who is 18m to the west of her grandfather.What is the relation between O and R and R is in which direction with respect to O?

4. Introducing a girl, Ankit says, 'She is the sister of the son of my mother's sister'. How is the girl related to Ankit?

5. Direction: Following questions are based on the information given below i) ‘P × Q’ means ‘P is the father of Q’ ii) ‘P ÷ Q’ means ‘P is the sister of Q’ iii) ‘P + Q’ means ‘P is the mother of Q’ iv) ‘P – Q’ means ‘P is the brother of Q’ Which of the following represents ‘J is son of F’?

6. Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.Sister, Mother, Brother

7. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. I. A family consists of 6 members P, Q, R, X, Y, and Z. II. Q is the son of R but R is not the mother of Q. III. P and R are a married couple. IV. Y is the brother of R, X is the daughter of P. V. Z is the brother of P.Who is the brother-in-law of R?

8. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions which follow: ‘M + N’ means ‘M is father of N’‘M % N’ means ‘M is mother of N’‘M @ N’ means ‘M is husband of N’‘M - N’ means &lsquo

9. Pointing towards a lady, Mr S said, “her daughter is the only grand-daughter of my father who has only one child”. How that lady’s mother is related to Mr S?

10. Introducing Reema, Moni said, "She is the only daughter of my father's only child (daughter) ." How is Moni related to Reema?