ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.I would soon walk than stand in the cold waiting for the bus

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 1 09 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.
I would soon walk than stand in the cold waiting for the bus
1). hardly
2). longer
3). sooner
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
sooner

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I did not see him since he wrote last.

2. Find out the misspelt word

3. Which of the phrases a, b, c and d given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentences to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction is required. mark e as the answer.

4. Read the passage and answer the following questions. The need for more effective information security practices is increasingly evident with each security breach reported in the media. When adopting new technologies like cloud computing, virtualization, or IT outsourcing, enterprises are facing&nbs

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions. Unemployment means a situation in which people are willing to work, at the existing rate of wage, but they do not get work. Our country is facing many problems but one of the serious problems is of unemployment. As per the labour bureau

6. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and in case no changes are required, select 'No improvement' as the correct option. He ordered the army for recapture the camp at any cost. A. for recaptured camp B. to recapture the camp C. to recapturing the camp

7. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).To get into the building I'll disguise as a reporter.

8. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose 'No improvement'. They were somehow before the impression that I was Italian. A. underneath the impression B. under the impression C. over the impression

9. to smell a rat

10. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below. Implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. It was a heartwarming movie. It showed her hometown in an authentically pleasing manner. i. Being heartwarming ii. The heartwarming movie playing iii. She loved the movie