ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the antonym or opposite of word JADE

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: english     | antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which is the opposite of the word given
JADE
1). defend
2). grasp
3). cheer
4). harass

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
grasp : option 3 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. His ....... tastes and habits explain why he is always in debt.

2. The sentence given with blank is to be filled with an appropriate word. Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. Whatever you decide would _______ appropriate in this situation.

3. What is the antonym or opposite of word commence

4. In the following passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank. appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. I wanted 4 (1) myself a sweater. When I asked my

5. In these questions, read the sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark that part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, mark 'No error' as your answer. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.)

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Ramesh is as good /(B) if not better than all the /(C) members of the club /(D) which is known as the Lions Club. (E) No Error.

7. If you are in the good books of the boss, you are sure to rise quickly .

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Once upon a time a dishonest King had a man call the Valuer in his court. The Valuer set the price which ought to

9. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. He tried to say that (1)/ we see the world, not (2)/ as it is, but as we were. (3)/ No error (4)

10. In the following questions , some of the sentences have errors and some have none . Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, your answer is ( 4) . i .e. , No error