ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. My friend introduced me to (A)/ Shekhar who was the Chairperson (B)/ and the CEO of Wipro Ltd. (C)/ No error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: error spotting grammar     | error spotting     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.

My friend introduced me to (A)/ Shekhar who was the Chairperson (B)/ and the CEO of Wipro Ltd. (C)/ No error (D)

1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Correct option - 3

When two designations or relations are used for the same person or thing. Then, article is not used for second one. Hence, remove the from part C. Thus, option 3 is the correct answer.

Correct sentence - My friend introduced me to Shekhar who was the Chairperson and CEO of Wipro Ltd. 

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.There is the necessity for a human being (A)/ to be able to determine (B)/ what is the specific ne eds of each individual. (C)/ No error (D)

2. A passage is given with five questions following it. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. The saddest part of life lies not in the act of dying, but in failing to truly live while we are alive. Too many of us play small with our

3. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.He had already sent me message (A) / that his arrival (B) / was scheduled for Thursday (C) / No error (D)

4. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. With the growth of humankind, technology has simultaneously grown enormously especially in the past few decades. Technology has been linked with our

5. Read the passage and answer the following questions. The Odisha government proposes to connect three major forests in and around Bhubaneswar by bus service in order to make optimum use of their ecotourism potential.Tourists are likely to be ferried by tourist buses to Nandankanan Biological Park an

6. Choose the correctly spelt word

7. What is the substitute of - One who breaks the established traditions and image.

8. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I said to the worker, "How do you like your job"

9. Choose tin? word(s) which is most nearly the same in meaning to the word printed in bold, as used in the passage.

10. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said. " Be quiet and listen to my words."