ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each of the following questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer (a) if only Conclusion I is true

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2015     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In each of the following questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.

Give answer (a) if only Conclusion I is true
Give answer (b) if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II is true
Give answer (c) if only Conclu sion II is true
Give answer (d) if both Conclusion I and Conclusion II are true
Give answer (e) if either Conclusion I or Conclusion II is true

Statements
G < R = A ? S ; T < R
Conclusions
I. G < S
II. S > T
1). if only Conclusion I is true
2). if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II is true
3). if only Conclu sion II is true
4). if both Conclusion I and Conclusion II are true

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 4 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following questions the symbols $$ \delta, \bigstar,$$ @ and ? are used with the following meanings illustrated. ?P$Q? means ?P is neither equal to nor greater than Q?. ?P ? Q? means ?P is neither equal to nor smaller than Q?.?P $$\delta $$ Q? means ?P neither greater than nor smaller to Q

2. For each of the following five questions, the prices of various items are shown by inequalities. The statement in each question is followed by 2 conclusions. Based on the information in the statement, which of the conclusions are implied?

3. In each of the following questions, a statement is given followed by two conclusions/ assumptions. You have to consider the statement to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have todecide which of the given conclusions/ assumptions, if any, follow from the given statement.

4. Direction: In the following questions, the symbols $,@,#,^ and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below. 'P $ Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'. 'P @ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to 'Q 'P # Q' means 'P is neither greater than nor equal to Q'. 'P ^ Q' means 'P

5. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.STATEMENT: All plants are trees.No tree is green.Conclusion I: Some plants are green.Conclusion II: Those plants which are not trees are green.

6. In each question below are given two/three statements followed by two conclusion numbered I and II.You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known fact.Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows from the given statement disregarding commonly know facts.Give answer.

7. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) All pilots are brave men.(II) All astronauts are pilots.Conclusion:(I) All astronauts are brave men.(II) Some pilots are astronauts.

8. In the following questions, the symbols ?,#, @ and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :`P # Q' means `P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q'.'P ? Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'.`P @ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q'.'P * Q' means 'P is not greater

9. In each question below are two/three statements followed by twoconclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two/three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given state

10. In the following questions, the symbols ?,#, @ and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :`P # Q' means `P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q'.'P ? Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'.`P @ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q'.'P * Q' means 'P is not greater